Here is a bit more about me, in the form of a list of totally random facts:
1. I'm from Vermont, USA. It's an amazing place to grow up but I don't ski or snowboard so I have zero appreciation for the cold weather - and it gets COLD.
2. I used to live and work (in textiles - I have a degree in fashion design) in NYC, which is where I met and married my husband. We met in a bar. The Jets were playing. Neither one of us likes American Football.
3. I'm an absolutely horrendous cook. Sometimes I fantasize about being wealthy and having a personal chef. I don't care about the super yacht (who am I kidding?) but I'd really like to never have to prep, cook, and clean up after a meal again.
4. We bought our first house two years ago and so I've nosedived into interior design and DIY, indecisiveness be damned (god help my husband).
5. The name Luella and Rose comes from both my daughter and my sister's middle names. Collective motherhood and sisterhood is what drives both me and this space.